We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
- Lead SAP FICO projects with deep functional knowledge in SAP FICO out-of the-box configurations and getting familiar with Pfizer customizations of Pfizer SAP Global Model
- Go-to person to advise on the recommended configurations and solution options for SAP Financial Solutions related projects and / or continuous improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate broad understanding of SAP FICO module to evaluate the impact of a change in Financial Solutions space and other ERP processes
- Perform the SAP FICO configuration updates to achieve desired functionality and perform testing as needed
- Develop strong relationships at all levels in the organization and with different cultural backgrounds
- Lead teams of consultants and collaborate closely with regional and global Digital teams to deliver solutions in time and on budget
- Communicate effectively at all levels by working with technical teams to get things done and managing the business users’ expectations to ensure clear communication of the issues to seek input on a timely manner
- Previous consulting experience with experience of several full life cycle experience within SAP Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Finance related degree and 7+ years of relevant experience within a Pharmaceutical Commercial environment
- High degree of Finance business acumen & process knowledge
- Deep functional knowledge of SAP Finance and Controlling modules
- Ability to understand business requirements, customized Pfizer SAP configurations and complexity to provide solutions
- Hands-on experience with performing configurations and functional customizations
- Hands-on testing experience to ensure the solution meets customers’ requirements
- Desired to have integration experience with other functional modules as well as other edge systems such as Workday, Concur, Ariba and Payroll etc.
- Basic technical skills to query the data tables, create visualizations using tools such as SAP Analytics Cloud / Tableau / Spotfire
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Working as part of a team on major, complex business change / IT programs
- Show ability to lead, build teams and manage and/or coordinate large, complex activities across technologies
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles
- Experience in GxP requirements desirable