We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
- Participate in collaboration across the Digital and Learning Partner organizations to develop the technology strategy, standards, and process for evolving and centralizing Pfizer’s learning platforms.
- Responsible for technology solutioning, portfolio/project management and delivery of learning solutions.
- Effectively collaborate with business partners and peers to achieve business goals and objectives
- Design, develop, and deploy technical solutions, including providing oversight of vendors and contractors as needed
- Ensure delivery of solutions are on-time, on-budget, and inclusive of the scope committed to the business
- Balance working across numerous concurrent project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business, or an affiliated field
- 6+ years of experience designing and implementing enterprise level solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work effectively and independently in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Innovative mindset with strong delivery-oriented values
- Broad knowledge of corporate enterprise systems
- Foundational knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS)