We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
This role will contribute as an engineer to the implementation of analytical and operational business intelligence (BI) solutions that serve the company’s Research and Global Product Development organizations.
The Analytic Solution Engineer will be involved in the solution architecture, design, development, and management of operational BI and analytics solutions. Technologies that will be used include (but are not limited to) Amazon Web Services (AWS) data/analytics technologies, Oracle databases, Spotfire, SAS, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx, company’s container ecosystem (Docker / Rancher / Artifactory).
- Works with implementation leads, technical leads and architects to understand new capability needs based on customer needs.
- Contribute to solution engineering for Business Intelligence (BI), data pipelining, and analytical solutions projects
- Provide technical oversight for contracted team members that are designing, building, supporting, and maintaining BI /analytic solutions.
- Develops proofs of concepts that will demonstrate how capabilities will work.
- Act as a key SME for production troubleshooting.
- Help develop a set of patterns for using the new capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience engineering solutions with BI/analytics technologies including: Amazon Web Service (AWS) ecosystem, Talend, Spotfire, Business Objects, databases (Oracle, Redshift, Snowflake, MySQL SQL Server), SAS, R, Python, Containers (Kubernetes, Docker), Tableau, Spark,MapR, Hadoop, etc…
- Experience establishing engineering best-practices, including but not limited to version control (Git, TFS, Subversion, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.), automated unit testing, DevOps, Agile, SDLC
- Candidate must demonstrate skills or an aptitude for analysis, problem solving, organization, written communication, and facilitation.