We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Customer and Commercial Creation Center– Omnichannel
Services team provides delivery services for all Pfizer Business lines in the areas of external Digital engagement channels and mobile applications. As such this role will have global responsibility architecting solutions for various initiatives. The Sr. Web Solutions Engineer role provides technology leadership for the projects executed within Pfizer’s Omnichannel Services team.
The candidate will have the ability to lead teams in the development of
high quality re-usable solutions. We require excellent communication skills, problem solving in a team environment and the ability to lead digital projects design and direction.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight on Omnichannel
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to support teams in the review/resolution of technical support incidents
- Identify, initiate and lead continuous improvement projects
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions
- Interact with remote teams to ensure complete delivery ofweb applications
- Provide documentation as required and lead code reviews, planning sessions and routine status stand-ups
- Review and critique code developed for critical projects
- Accountable for the successful implementation of technology according to plans.
- Develop, Maintain and Communicate technical standards and best practices for delivery on the Web Platform ecosystem
- Conduct and manage the technical vendor review/certifications
- Technical consultation and support for SCOs/BPs on technical aspects/solution approaches in ideation/discovery phases
- Responsible to ensure that Services delivery technical approaches/solutions are aligned with other team and (Products, Platforms) development roadmaps and the key communicator back to the Digital Engineering team
- Review/Create, Publish and Maintain appropriate technical standards /guidelines for development teams
- Contributor to technical roadmaps for both Omnichannel Services process focus areas and solutions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering or Technology Management preferred.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience as Solutions Architect.
- 4-6+ years experience in web application development with minimum
- 2+ years experience in Drupal application development and AWS.
- Proficiency and experience with JS Frameworks such as Vue.JS, GatsbyJS, Angular etc.
- Experience with Microservices using AWS serverless Architecture.
- Advanced experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding standards.
- Understanding of responsive design, the challenges of mobilization of web assets and development capabilities to support mobile.
- Experience with source/version control systems.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong time management and analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Experience with continuous integration best practice and deployment strategy.