We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client was “born” in 2014 from one of the biggest touristic group of companies, as an initial step of automating the back-end workflow of the travel industry. They have become a fully functional delivery center combining software engineering, design and support services, building software products that numerous destinations around the globe use. Their mission is to create a new holistic software product for the travel industry like any other has ever existed before, transforming the personal travel from a fragmented, siloed process to a fully integrated, interactive and intuitive one.
Right now their are looking for a Front End Developer to join their team!
The stack they use is comprised of .NET Core, C#, Java and Angular 2+ (they currently write in Angular 6) following a microservices architecture.
- Translating UI designs/mock-ups to HTML/CSS documents ensuring cross-browsing compatibility
- Developing angular components
- Writing and conducting Unit and end-to-end testing (we use Jasmine and Selenium)
- Building CI pipelines (we use GitLab) • Having UX principles (e.g. error prevention) in mind while coding
- Actively be Involved in technical discussion (architecture, etc.)
- Willing to learn and experiment with new technologies in order to grow as a professional
- Expertise in HTML, CSS and SCSS and SASS
- Good understanding of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues
- Ability to work with the code repository (GIT)
- Working experience with testing (specifically unit & e2e)
- Knowledge in building CI pipelines (we use GitLab)
- Experience with State Management like ngRx
- Tendency for clean code
- Eager to learn and experiment with new technologies and new standards
- Great communication skills in English both written and spoken