We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
As a leader in the Automation Engineering Team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to build a variety of next generation automation solutions. Will collaborate with EP&S service teams optimizing and automating processes as well as translating business requirements into technical solutions using state-of-the-art technology.
The candidate should have the technical expertise to be hands-on while providing technical leadership and managing the work activities of a team of talented engineers. Will contribute to product strategy and help the team deliver reliable, secure, and user-friendly products to customers.
As a regional point of escalation, this role will be responsible for the timely reporting of project metrics, resource availability and risk/issue resolution.
- Lead a development team focused on developing automation solutions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges.
- Collaborate with customers and EPS service teams to solve problems and build solutions.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the product life cycle, including design, implementation, and delivery of scalable services and infrastructure.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in any of the following: Unix/Linux environments, cloud platforms, distributed/parallel systems, machine learning, networking, systems/security software development.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively document software designs and communicate implementation details.