We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The BPE Acceleration Office (BAO) provides the infrastructure, standards and processes for applying Agile mindsets, methodologies and ways of working across the enterprise. The BAO activates teams while defining, enabling, scaling, and embedding Business Process Excellence at Pfizer. The team manages interconnected workstreams to ensure sustained adoption and transformation, for example efforts supporting the BPE operating model, leadership/culture/change management, enablement & onboarding, performance measurement and portfolio management, HR enablers & technology enablers.
This incumbent will act at a hands-on Agile team member charged with providing tools, standards, services, and data to allow Pfizer to get the most out of Agile ways of working. The colleagues will provide and / or specialize in one or more of the following services and accelerators :
- Portfolio services – team members will track, qualify and prepare the pipeline of efforts, supporting the teams for standard forms of Agile (e.g., Kaizen, Scrum, Kanban). As part of its tracking function, the BAO will maintain the portfolio of Agile/Kaizen teams, scaled structures and efforts including the related metadata and value provided by each related efforts.
- Agile Effectiveness and Value metrics and metric standards – team members will design the measures that should be tracked as part of each effort and track/maintain enterprise wide reporting capabilities to prove the value of the BPE function and compare Pfizer to benchmarks to track for example, agile maturity, value delivered and employee engagement. This includes the setup, tracking and analysis of agile and business KPIs and design and establishment of the data standards and use the databases to allow for reliable tracking. The reporting and metrics function will also provide services for the benefit of team-level roles (e.g., scrum master and product owner) to allow them to optimize their own teams.
- Tooling and software – team members will work with the appropriate bodies (e.g., enterprise architecture, Agile teams, DevSecOps teams/guilds, etc.) to identify and establish software and tooling standards to enable Agile teams to effectively collaborate, operate and improve.
- Operating model and playbook – team members will manage, maintain and publish our enterprise standards at a team and team-of-teams level, acting as the enterprise authority on applying Kaizen and Agile for the benefit of our internal teams and customers. This includes our team’s online presence and the mechanisms for candidate teams to enter our pipeline, collaborate as part of chapters or guilds, and other capabilities as needed.
- Community – the team members will establish, coordinate and maintain a vibrant Agile community of practitioners across Pfizer, providing the forums (virtual, remote and on possibly, on occasion face to face) to allow for community members to share best practices and information, tips and techniques, etc.
- BPE and Agile Training – the team members will establish and maintain materials to explain and train teams, stakeholders and leaders on the application of Agile ways of working, best practices, establishment of teams and teams-of-teams, leadership behavior, agile culture and continuous improvement. In addition to use of those materials by the team’s Kaizen facilitators and Agile coaches, the training function will deliver the materials as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- 7+ years of relevant experience working in data analytics and/or data sciences
- Strong Experience with Analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI, AWS analytics tools)
- Performance management through the development of dashboards & metrics in Tableau and other analytics/visualization tools
- Ability to translate analysis into business opportunity and value stories for customers and key stakeholders
- Excellent data analytics design skills, prototype development, and discussion/alignment with team members and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak in public and present in front of stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and facilitating discussions to explore the best possible solutions
- Proven capability to foster open communication within teams to ensure the knowledge and expertise of all resources are leveraged
- Ability to lead with imagination, courage, and curiosity in a complex, matrix environment with virtual teams and indirect resources geographically distributed.
- Has basic knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories in application of Agile principles, mindsets and methodologies and/or application of Kaizen events to redefine business processes
- Possess one or more practitioner-level certifications from industry-recognized scrum, scaled agile, Kanban and Kaizen certification bodies.
- Ideally, has a proven track record of using knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, related industries, customer requirements and the general business environment to support teams in their revising processes and/or adopting Agile
- Experience in using of Jira, Confluence and Jira Align a plus
Preferred candidates will have one or more of the following skills and experiences:
- Data management and reporting
- Dashboard design and creation using Tableau
- Microsoft SharePoint, PowerApps, and website creation and maintenance of MS SharePoint