We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Experience Management Business Analyst will lead business analysis for our state-of-the-art Journey Orchestration platform that will transform end-to-end customer experience and journey management across Pfizer.
You will enable real-time, omnichannel customer listening powered by customer-enabled journeys and customer behaviors. The resulting customer insights will inform the next best actions or orchestrations to make our customers’ experience personalized, timely and rewarding at every touchpoint.
- Partners across business, Digital and vendor technical teams to translate business needs into Journey Orchestration requirements including user, functional, customer journey framework, content and orchestration rules.
- Facilitates and influences requirements decision-making to drive clarity and prioritize business value.
- Responsible for requirements communication to platform configuration teams, requirements verification and UAT.
- Manages use cases, journeys, ongoing journey optimization and reporting across the platform.
- Define the requirements gathering approach and change management plan for complex projects. Leads the full Journey Orchestration Requirements management lifecycle from requirements elicitation, documentation, verification through ongoing change management.
- Gives demos and acts as a subject matter expert on Journey Orchestration methodology, configuration, business use and continuous delivery of value.
- Takes action to anticipate needs and opportunities for continuous improvement by engaging Digital Customer Experience teams and external industry partners.
- Bachelor of Science or related Business/Technical degree.
- 6+ years experience as a Business Analyst or equivalent applying business analysis for information technology projects.
- Experience gathering and documenting IT system requirements.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing with internal technical staff, management and vendors.