We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Pfizer Intelligent Assistant Solutions Team delivers and maintains platforms and capabilities that enables Pfizer to connect digitally with our external customers and effectively engage/collaborate across teams internally. We build advanced cloud- based technology solutions at a global scale that positively impact Pfizer business performance.
The Pfizer Intelligent Assistant Solutions Team seeks a talented and hands- on Delivery Manager who will be responsible for delivering competitive intelligent digital assistant solutions including but not limited to virtual assistant conversational bots, knowledge/decision assistant custom search engines and recommendation engines that use machine learning and natural language processing across web, mobile and social media channels for engaging with Pfizer colleagues and external HCPs and patient populations.
The Delivery Manager will define and lead the execution of multiple Intelligent Solution projects and experiences that exceed customer expectations and meet business objectives. This role requires someone who can be both a business and technology savvy collaborator who can work closely with diverse stakeholders, as well as solution engineers, developers, vendors and the legal, compliance, platform, and technical teams.
- Work with Business and Client Partners across global markets to understand and determine value and viability of new business use cases associated with intelligent solutions.
- Lead strategic and discovery workshops with business the understand business processes and determine opportunities where intelligent solutions can enable advantages for the business.
- Lead end-to-end successful delivery of intelligent solution projects.
- Define and influence project scope, goals, deliverables, and financial estimates that support business goals in collaboration with leadership, technical delivery team and stakeholders.
- Work across digital teams between client partners, architecture, compliance, security, engineering, platform teams to develop agile delivery methodology and plans for flawless execution of projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise from Pfizer Digital during meetings with customers and business partners on projects.
- Ensure that stakeholders are provided clear and measurable information on progress and milestones.
- Actively participate in program governance to transparently track and communicate project goals, status, impact, etc. to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ensure projects are delivered using iterative, agile framework from initiation to implementation and compliant with Pfizer’s SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Influence cross-functional teams to deliver successfully meeting the Intelligent Assistant Solutions teams’ objectives.
- Manage multiple initiatives that are at different stages in the project lifecycle.
- BS/MS in Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of project management and business analyst experience.
- 2-3 years experience delivering data science, analytics, and/or web/mobile app projects.
- Experience working with cross functional teams that do not have direct reporting relationship across various geographies and time-zones.
- Understanding foundation concepts for delivering machine learning, and natural language processing capabilities, and solutions.
- Experience and understanding of existing and emerging healthcare industry data and technology standards.
- Experience managing business relationships to assess and predict needs, offer innovative solutions, and grow a business / technology partnership.
- Demonstrative success in problem solving and critical thinking in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; proven ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams across Pfizer.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Experience with SDLC and agile software development methods.
- Finance, asset management, economics experience a plus.
- PMP and/or Scrum certification preferred.
- Multi-lingual a plus.