We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The role of Manager, UC Engineering lead will provide engineering oversight, design and implementation for strategic initiatives. They will be aligned with the global UC team with their primary focus of supporting iniatives within the EMEA region . As a global team member, they will also engage and provide support for projects outside their region and at a global scale.
The position requires engagement with business stakeholders throughout the organization Pfizer organization. They will align with the UC Architecture, Operations, and Service Delivery peers across Digital and Pfizer Business organization.
Candidate will be required to provide UC subject matter expertise (SME) for voice (IPT and TDM), Call Center IVR, Carrier management, and Microsoft Teams telephony support. In addition, they will align with AMER and APAC regional UC engineering SMEs and contracted resources to ensure timely delivery of Pfizer Digital initiated projects throughout the European region.
UC project delivery
- Provide requirements / scoping support, engineering expertise, design review, project management and delivery of UC engineered solutions for Pfizer Business Technology clients.
- Develop business cases, secure resources and project funding to ensure adherence throughout the UC Service Life Cycle.
- Align with Pfizer Digital network, compliance and service delivery organizations to ensure compliance with Pfizer network / UC standards and best practices.
- Adhere to Service design principles including security assessments, development of network qualification documentation for new services.
- Support for UC service operations, creation of operational turnover documentation and timely response to incident and change management.
- Focus solution delivery to leverage cloud hosted managed services.
- Provides technical expertise and oversight for all UC solutions; IPT, TDM, IVR / call center, Voice Recording, operator services, and carrier management.
Remain current on new voice, video, UC, technologies, products and services.
UC continuous improvement
- Engage customer feedback and align with UC operations to support the development of continuous improvement initiatives.
UC Strategic planning
- Provides input to the Global UC Service Director, UC Voice Architect and Operations team, as a contributor to the development of the long-term strategy for UC services globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer sciences.
- 5+ years Voice, Video, Lan WAN IT experience with increasing responsibilities
- Previous experience with Cisco IP Telephony, Video, Unifie Communications, and Call Center technologies is required.
- Prior experience with carrier delivered services. (SIP, and alternative technologies.
- 5+ years project management experience, PMP certification preferred
- ITIL – Service Management experience.
- AGILE project management methodology.
- Experience managing medium to large scale, global IT projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals and groups at multiple levels.