We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time
The Enterprise Platforms & Security (EP&S) team delivers the following capabilities for Pfizer. Business application platforms supporting Pfizer’s enterprise application and critical business processes. Infrastructure allowing business traffic to travel where it needs to go, internally and externally, along with the appropriate access controls. EP&S secures Pfizer’s most important information assets through world class controls and protections and enables Pfizer’s business results by making security an enabler and not a roadblock to achieving business results.
The EP&S Process Sustainability/Improvement role will design, plan, manage, improve, and direct the execution of the Incident and Problem Management processes. The role will partner with the Process Leads, key stakeholders and vendors to manage process operations and ensure audit compliance. A key component of the role will be to recommend and implement process transformation in partnership with Digital and EP&S stakeholders. The desired outcome will be simplified processes with methods in place for continuous analysis leading to identification of process optimization, and automation opportunities.
This role required strong data analytical skills, along with a solid ability to understand and solve complex and unique problems using process improvement and problem-solving techniques. An innovative mindset will be key to successful process transformation and to help drive identification, quantification, and proposal of process improvements.
- Incident and Problem Management process lead managing the process lifecycle.
- Manage process operation and the process operation team, along with providing support to stakeholders (e.g., Service leads, operations teams, SRE teams, etc).
- Partner with stakeholders to design and implement process transformation and optimization using feedback, analytics, and measures/metrics data to identify issues improvement and simplification opportunities. Resultant process improvement must align with practices such as SRE and DevOps to support speed and innovation without sacrificing reliability and compliance.
- Use appropriate process improvement and problem solving techniques to lead process improvement (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma/Lean, Value Stream Mapping etc).
- Identify and lead implementation of Automation opportunities to reduce toil.
- Documentation management and simplification corresponding with process transformation and improvement.
- Provide support, education, and awareness of the Incident and Problem Management processes.
- Manage and monitor KPIs/metrics to measure process efficiency and success.
- Partner with relevant teams on Process Management tool enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years experience in incident/problem management.
- Key knowledge of ITIL Framework will be essential to the success of this role. ITIL Foundation or Practitioner Certification preferred.
- Previous experience managing one or more ITIL processes of ITIL process – Incident, Change, Problem or Configuration.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies, eg: Kaizen, Six Sigma and/or Lean experience. Certification preferred.