We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Enterprise Platforms & Security (EP&S) team delivers the following capabilities for Pfizer. Business application platforms supporting Pfizer’s enterprise application and critical business processes. Infrastructure allowing business traffic to travel where it needs to go, internally and externally, along with the appropriate access controls. EP&S secures Pfizer’s most important information assets through world class controls and protections and enables Pfizer’s business results by making security an enabler and not a roadblock to achieving business results.
The Manager, Network Automation will work collaboratively with other members of the Secure Network Services team, EP&S peer organizations and the broader Pfizer Digital Organization, to provide technical direction in building Pfizer’s network automation capabilities and identifying & successfully implementing advanced IT automation solutions for Pfizer Digital and our clients.
- Assist in the development of an automation framework to couple with other internal technology standards, including tool discovery, selection and implementation.
- Design and implement automation solutions for Pfizer’s global network enhancements.
- Assist, in an SME role, in the creation and on-going maintenance of a development operations and automation team.
- Responsible for supporting and optimizing a large scale, complex, high performance network.
- Manage development of complex automation solutions to work with existing and new network technologies such as switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Maintain design and support documentation.
- Duties related to ITIL processes, Service Design (Qualification Documentation) and Service Operations (Incident, Problem, and Change Management).
- Identify potential opportunities to automate Network Operational processes, including elimination toil and risk.
- Integrate network function (e.g. DNS and DHCP) provisioning into software engineering pipelines, including Native Cloud platforms and services.
- Use and customize industry-leading Network Performance Monitoring, Planning, and Configuration Management capabilities.
- Programmatically analyze network incidents and develop automated solutions for close loop remediation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in cybersecurity, computer science, information systems, or engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in the networking field.
- Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge of networking technologies, WAN, LAN, WLAN, IPAM, and monitoring services.
- Networking Certifications – CCNA, CCNP, CCIE.
- Experience developing service-oriented systems, REST, and Python.
- Cloud platform experience: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- High technical aptitude; quickly learns new skills.
- Change agile and must act with a sense of urgency.
- Team oriented and willing to contribute innovative ideas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.