We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Manager GMX (Global Markup eXchange) within Digital Solution Delivery is responsible for managing projects and programs that help achieve business strategy and vision in areas critical to financial reporting. This position works with Finance leaders to ensure alignment of Digital objectives to the business requirements/processes and to anticipate future business needs. Pfizer GMX is a Global Solution in support of the Markup elimination process and used to maintain the inventory across the Pfizer organization.
Must be a high potential candidate with strong technical skills and hunger o explore new finance areas, which are unique in the industry. Understands budgeting, forecasting, planning, and reporting processes and their application to solve business problems. Is a hands-on technical manager and is technically proficient, able to develop and support solutions to meet business needs on multiple projects on tight timelines. Identifies, cultivates, and maintains long-term, productive relationships with business process owners. Oversees as well as execute projects and initiatives. Identifies opportunities to develop solutions in the areas of GMX platform.
- Work with the business and other team members to build requirements and design functional specifications for data warehouse solutions and front-end dashboard and reports.
- Design, develop, configure, migrate, and test SAP BW 7.x data warehousing solutions.
- Design and build data flows including InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Aggregates, Datastore objects (DSO), MultiProviders, InfoSets, Transformations, DTPs and DataSources.
- Develop Process chains to load and monitor data loading.
- Build, test, and publish of BEx reports, BEx Workbooks and BEx Web applications.
- Review and revise technical designs to meet BI project requirements.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to internal Pfizer clients.
- Develop variables, ABAP user exits, restrict key figures, calculate key figures, structures and selections in SAP BEx Query Designer.
- Implement BEx Broadcaster functions for report distribution.
- Enhance Logistics, Finance, and custom extractors.
- Provide on-going support of the existing BI Reporting, Data Services and BW systems.
- Planning and organizational skills, including ability to engage with multiple development projects concurrently and working to tight deadlines.
- Able to apply technical and Finance Operational knowledge to plan/design projects to meet Digital Finance Operational goals and deliverables.
- Lead operational teams within and across Digital solution centers and manage to the team’s milestones and deliverable schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related degree and 5 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT system design and/or delivery, 3+ years in large corporate information technology position(s).
- Experience in SAP BI/BW application development and implementation, specifically with the following: SAP BW 7.x, BEx 7.x, SAP ECC 6.0 integration, Business Objects 4.x.
- Experience with BW administrator Workbench; BW Info Objects, ODS, Info Cubes, Info Packages, Info Sources, Design complex, customs BW solutions translating complex requirements in an optimal BW design.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles using agile principles and DevOps practices.
- Must have full-stack developer experience and understand concepts of software engineering.