We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Senior Manager, Solution Engineer colleague, will be on a team responsible for developing the technical strategies, architecture, and system designs to enable Pfizer’s Manufacturing organization business processes and some of the major Covid Vaccine Production initiatives.
This role will be responsible for collaborating across the Manufacturing and Engineering teams to develop technology roadmaps and strategies that align with Digital Enterprise Architecture Strategy.
The selected candidate will bring expertise for strategizing, architecting, developing and maintenance of systems to support applications and tool sets that automate business process both at manufacturing sites, as well as centralized Pfizer Manufacturing functions.
- Define strategic direction for developing, maintaining, and optimizing the solution architecture for a suite of the technical solutions that enable Pfizer Manufacturing operations.
- Leverage expertise in Solution Architecture, Cloud and Digital technologies to support the design of solutions that solve real-world process manufacturing challenges.
- Map business needs to enterprise reference architectures, standards and reusable assets thus ensuring alignment to business needs throughout the project architecture, engineering and implementation phases and ensuring
- Identify, evaluates and leverages emerging and innovative approaches, frameworks and technologies where applicable.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Pfizer Manufacturing, Pfizer Digital and strategic partners.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in enterprise solutions.
- 3+ years systems engineering experience, including application selection, configuration, architecture and services leveraging agile methodology.
- Solution Architecture experience in cloud-based solutions created in modern programming languages/frameworks; Angular, React, Electron, Spring, D3, Java, .NET Core.
- Solution Architecture experience with database systems; MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Redshift, MongoDB, Couchbase.
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Strong ability to engage cross-functional teams to deliver on value to business.
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing.