We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Pfizer Digital Manufacturing Team is responsible for enabling a world class Manufacturing and Supply Chain organization by increasing visibility and efficiency across diverse systems and processes, reducing waste, and delivering predictive analytics and insights. These solutions are deployed at every level of the PGS Plant Network across more than fifty manufacturing & center locations across PGS globally.
PGS Design Standards is a multidisciplinary team that supports Digital PGS solutions by using collaborative methods with a human-centered focus to ensure the best solutions are in the hands of our PGS colleagues.
We are seeking a Design Standards Manager who has the ability to define concepts, establish strategies, and manage the consistent delivery of design artifacts that unify our solutions and services.
- Contribute to the vision and strategy of uniting all solutions under a common set of design practices, design standards, and visual language.
- Translate insights and strategy into tangible design proposals to inspire and advance the innovation effort.
- The successful candidate will have 10 /15 Designers (Contractors) reporting into them.
- Define and support strategic initiatives that improve team efficiency and impact.
- Create design-led approaches to complex problems involving people, processes and systems.
- Lead design projects across the entire solution lifecycle and multiple launches that may begin in one platform and continue or end on another.
- Support design teams to scope initiatives, identify priorities, and deliver projects that have multiple stakeholders and moving parts within an Agile framework.
- Recognize, track, and communicate issues, accomplishments, milestones, to team and partners.
- Identify and understand business context, demands and opportunities.
- Leverage key insights from research and data analysis to spot opportunities for innovation.
- Facilitate collaborative design thinking workshops with various teams and stakeholders.
- Produce deliverables including prototypes, proof of concepts, wireframes, user flows, use cases, test plans, personas, and user journeys.
- Monitor and track progress throughout development and maintain quality of standards.
- Create briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of features.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Service Design, Human Factors, IA or similar role.
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user centric design principles.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Enthusiasm, patience, and a solutions-oriented attitude toward any risks and challenges.
- Comfort with ambiguity and complex problems.
- Organized, able to act independently, and able to switch between different projects in a fast- paced environment.
- Familiarity in emergent technologies and how to apply them to different business challenges.
- Ability to confidently present work and to accept or provide constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or relevant field.
- Experience utilizing Lean and Agile methodologies.