We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
Establish and enhance cybersecurity analytics reporting capabilities for use by GIS to detect and respond to security-related events. Act as a cybersecurity analytics subject matter expert to teams across EP&S and Pfizer and leverage analytic capabilities to help solve specific business problems.
For Pfizer, we look for candidates that are motivated, self-learning, and team-oriented individuals. From a technical perspective, an ideal candidate would have the skills shown below, but candidates that possess a strong subset and an attitude towards self- development and growth will be considered.
- Participate in recurring meetings that review emerging threats and identify opportunities to leverage advanced analytic capabilities to improve detection across the organization.
- Proactively identify emerging data sources that improve detection capabilities and work with the cybersecurity analytics data management team to enable data collection.
- Assemble data from multiple security tools for deeper threat insights using advanced analytics.
- Prioritize future data collection requirements based on the value of detecting a particular situation, availability of required data source(s) and related data retention costs, and the ability eliminate false positive detections.
- Develop and refine analytic models to improve detection capabilities using various statistical, data mining, and machine learning approaches.
- Develop automated and self-service reporting capabilities to ensure information is readily available to the intended audience.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and emerging technologies, such as user behavior analytics, and research opportunities to improve cybersecurity analytic capabilities.
- Participate in incident, problem, and change management processes.
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry or related discipline, MS in Data Science or Quantitative Analysis preferred.
- Superior analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated successes in analysis, conclusions, and improvement.
- Flexible to changing priorities and comfortable in a fast- passed dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning under pressure.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- 5+ years IT Experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity.
- 3-5 years of experience supporting multiple analytic capabilities in an enterprise organization.
- Experience writing queries and designing dashboards in Splunk.
- Experience working with multi-petabyte data sets.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience with Hive, Spark, Pyspark or Jupyter notebooks.
- Experience managing small to large scale, global IT projects.
- Experience developing software code in one or more programming languages (Java, Python, etc).