We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Manager, Environmental Monitoring Solution Analyst is member of the Digital team which delivers solutions and services in support of laboratories and product release within manufacturing plants. This role will work as part of a scrum team to maintain & enhance solutions used at Pfizer manufacturing locations globally.
Pfizer seeks a candidate that understands microbial environmental monitoring processes and / or regulated laboratory processes and Digital systems which support these processes. Candidate is highly self-motivated, eager to explore new technologies, and is effective when working in a team environment. A strong aptitude towards self-development and growth is highly desired.
- Work as a part of a scrum team demonstrating & promoting agile ways of working.
- Collaborate & set expectations with business and development team to define and estimate sizing of user stories, enablers & defects.
- Collaborate with other solution teams within Pfizer Digital Quality to align processes and implement process improvements.
- Lead and contribute to user stories assigned, ensuring all coding standards are followed and work is completed to a high level of quality.
- Ensure solutions are maintained in a compliant state in accordance to Pfizer policy and GMP regulations.
- Collaborate with architecture and supporting teams to ensure the solutions are implemented & subsequently maintained on up to date infrastructure.
- Lead community of practices comprised of Digital and business colleagues.
- Manage contract resources ensuring their work meets configuration & quality standards.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP regulations.
- Good knowledge of SAFe or Scrum Agile Ways of Working.
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required.
- Understanding of microbial environmental monitoring processes and / or regulated laboratory processes.
- Experience in all stages of System Development Lifecycle.
- Agile Software Delivery Certification