We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
This role is focused on delivering capabilities for the enterprise data lake in support of groups throughout Research at Pfizer with a focus on the new mRNA unit. This role will be working with other technical resources on the team to develop a set of reusable patterns for implementation of capability and lead the technical implementation of these. The candidate will develop partnerships across SCAAI, GRADEM, ATP and EP&S. The candidate will work with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to work within the Agile framework for implementation. This role will partner closely with data lake technical leadership to ensure consistent and coordinated deliveries.
- Works with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to understand customer needs and lead the implementation of solutions to meet those needs.
- Works closely with ATP and EP&S to ensure support for implementations and steady state.
- Guide contract developers to solutions designs that conform to reusable patterns and existing capabilities.
- Act as the key SME for production troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Must have experience using Java or Python
- Experience using AWS cloud based big data capabilities.
- Experience with Azure cloud and GCP
- Experience with Containers.
- Experience with automation.
- Candidate must demonstrate skills or an aptitude for analysis, problem solving, organization, written communication, and facilitation.