We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Global Information Security (GIS) organization delivers proactive cyber defense for the global Pfizer enterprise. Our mission is to secure all of Pfizer’s information assets ranging from the manufacturing floor to the core data centers and out to the patient facing solutions. We achieve this mission through a team of world-class talent, utilizing top-tier technologies, advanced analytics and the promotion of a cybersecurity ownership culture across the company.
In this role, we are looking for cybersecurity talent driven to proactively design and implement cybersecurity endpoint protection solutions with agility, quality and speed, make data driven decisions, automate routine tasks, continuously improve and maximize the value and effectiveness of security solution defenses.
For Pfizer, we look for candidates that are motivated, self-learning, and team-oriented individuals. From a technical perspective, an ideal candidate would have the skills shown below, but candidates that possess a strong subset and an attitude towards self-development & growth will be considered.
This role will have the following primary responsibilities, but will often act under the support and direction of the Endpoint Protection Manager:
- Analyze business requirements and provide recommendations for building scalable solutions to meet security functional and non-functional requirements
- Build and operationalize solutions to deploy and protect endpoints.
- Create and maintain documentation related to endpoint solutions; this may include conceptual, logical, and physical diagrams; new environment design documents; write ups on technical capabilities and solution configurations; etc.
- Implement technical solutions to ensure platforms always run by building monitoring, testing solutions.
- Perform continuous security policy analysis to ensure effectiveness of security defenses.
- Develop analytics/Analyze data to improve situational awareness and make informed decisions.
- Develop automations to eliminate manual repetitive tasks and allow time for more meaningful work.
- Manage small to medium security enhancement and remediation projects.
- Demonstrate commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.
- BS in Computer Sciences, Information Security, Information Systems, Engineering, Sciences, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of the Windows/Linux/Mac operating systems, system utilities, admin functions.
- Technical understanding of multiple platforms, products, and concepts in the endpoint protection space such as: Exploit mitigation, anti-virus/malware, telemetry and monitoring tools, and management tooling across Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Ability to onboard, learn and adapt to new technologies
- Foundational knowledge of malware operation and indicators or threat, current threat landscape (threat actors, APT, cyber-crime, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and initiate technical aptitude to understand/design solutions.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight.
- Concise, accurate communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security domain.