We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Digital Gross To Net (GTN) Solutions Manager will collaborate with various cross-functional Digital teams, business stakeholders, external vendor resources and other Digital Leads to help develop, implement and support various digital solutions in support of Gross To Net for the US Managed Markets Finance team, Government Pricing for Finance, and Medicaid processing for the Global Business Services (GBS) organization.
The Manager will provide technology expertise in the areas of designing, developing, and supporting Digital solutions to optimize processes, and bring efficiencies in GTN Solutions to enable the organization towards Pfizer’s Bold Moves.
The Manager will be a key Solution Delivery representative for this area, partnering with other Digital colleagues, client partners and business stakeholders to ensure clients meet their strategic goals.
- Lead/support the design, development, delivery, and digitization of GTN Solutions in GBS & Enabling Functions Digital. This would include supporting and enhancing systems such as GTN (Hyperion Essbase) for Managed Markets Finance, Flex GP for Government Pricing, Flex MRB for Medicaid, and Nexus Analytics for Gross To Net visual reporting.
- Support/manage a technology portfolio of multiple US-based systems to enhance existing solutions to ensure regulatory compliance
- Lead and collaborate with application support service providers in identifying and eliminating barriers and gaps to improve systems, processes and services to maintain a strong business continuity for meeting critical target dates
- Qualification of Digital solutions for audit compliance and ownership of audit deliverables, SOX surveys and validation in a timely manner
- Manage solutions life cycle and develop long term solution strategies
- Report and track progress relative to time, budget, scope, and business objectives
- Identify and initiate process improvements (continuous improvement)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Business, Finance or an affiliated field required
- Hands-on experience with programming languages, relational databases and scripting languages is required
- 5 – 8 years of progressively increasing responsibility in information technology
- Demonstrated experience of various IT practices, including but not limited to, requirements analysis, software engineering, project management
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional matrix environment
- Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and timely decision-making skills
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution, and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- MBA a plus
- Lean / Six Sigma Certification a plus
- Experience with the following attributes:
- Oracle PL/ SQL
- Unix Scripting
- Informatica Power Center/ ICS
- .Net / VB Scripting