We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Technical Digital Solutions position will be part of a team responsible for the functional and technical solutioning and support of business requirements across numerous procure-to-pay applications such as SAP, Ariba, and Concur. The candidate will be responsible for execution – overseeing change requests and projects to deliver solutions by documenting, designing, developing, and testing in coordination with numerous stakeholders in a matrix organization across Pfizer business and Digital teams.
The ideal candidate must bring technical capabilities, an understanding of Agile methodologies, a strong desire to learn new digital technologies and solutions, as well as an interest in Finance related business processes in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Deliver world class execution across a large portfolio of solutions that crosses many applications and technologies including SAP and non-SAP systems, as well as emerging technologies.
- Coordinate activities across a cross-functional team located over diverse geographical locations.
- Transform high-level business needs into detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Manage the design, configuration, development, testing and implementation of projects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to internal Pfizer clients.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned projects.
- Collaborate closely with global Digital teams to deliver solutions on time and within budget.
- Assist production support team to fix problems in a timely manner.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Communicate effectively to manage business expectations.
- Leverage agile methodologies for solution planning and project execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a technology position(s).
- 3 years of experience working for a large corporate organization.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles using agile principles.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on software development projects.
- Experienced working with global applications.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence outcomes.
- Working knowledge of O365 and collaboration tools.
- Documentation and Organizational skills.
- Communication and Presentation skills.
- Programming language knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with performing configurations and functional customizations.
- Hands-on testing experience to ensure the solution meets customers’ requirements.
- Experience with Webservices (REST, SOAP).
- Experience in SAP Ariba customer administration and SAP ECC procure to Pay configuration activities.
- Understanding of SAP Hana and SAP Programing, debugging Concepts