We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
At Pfizer we make medicines and vaccines that change patients’ lives with a global reach of over 780 million patients. Pfizer Digital is the organization charged with winning the digital race in the pharmaceutical industry. We apply our expertise in technology, innovation, and our business to support Pfizer in this mission.
The Senior Associate, Software Engineer in Test will be on a team responsible for executing the technical strategies, architecture, system designs, solutions development and support as it relates to the Pfizer’s Manufacturing Production System and some of the major COVID-19 Vaccine Production initiative.
The Senior Associate, Software Engineer in Test’s role is to provide feedback in solution quality to development teams. The Test Automation Engineer develops and conducts functional software tests (integration tests, controller tests) to ensure the quality of the solution.
The Senior Associate, Software Engineer in Test’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and execute everyday test runs with analysis
- Report found bugs to development teams
- Maintain UI level automated tests with traceability to Jira Stories
- Develop automated acceptance tests for development teams
- Provide quick smoke testing/ configuration capabilities to verify new software version installations on multiple environments
- Provide feedback on Acceptance Criteria written in Gherkin syntax, developing automated test scripts based on those Acceptance Criteria
- Manage testing data in multiple environments
- Participate in relevant SAFE ceremonies and meetings
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience with software testing techniques (equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis, decision tree testing, state transition testing, etc.)
- Working experience with web automation libraries: Selenium, Playwright, Rest-Assured
- Working experience with Java based applications.
- Working experience with Tricentis qTest or other industry standard tools
- Working experience with SPA frameworks (like Angular, React) in context of automated tests synchronization
- Working experience with HTML and CSS
- Working experience with http protocol and REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills