We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Pfizer Digital Market Access and Revenue Management (MARM) Creation team manages technology strategy and delivery for the US Market Access Operations Business within the Patient & Health Impact (PHI) organization. Pharmaceutical pricing is at the forefront of the U.S. national discussion for healthcare costs. The MARM Creation team plays a critical role in ensuring patients have access to breakthrough medicines through efficient channels at affordable pricing.
The Senior Associate will work on team of digital leaders in Digital Revenue Management and Market Access and be a contributor on numerous projects visible at the highest levels of executive management. The candidate will be involved with the business areas including Market Access Operations, Contract Strategy, Trade Operations, Channel Access, Global Tenders, Specialty Access, and Analytics. The candidate will collaborate with various digital groups including Client Partners, PHI Market Access Operations, MARM creation team, Digital Architecture, Digital Advanced Analytics, and external vendors. This role provides the opportunity to work with exciting breakthrough technologies, integrate with key enterprise systems and work with a wide array of business and digital leaders.
- Responsible for developing solutions on a wide variety of projects within MARM.
- Responsible for requirements documentation, business analysis, technical development, and process optimization.
- Responsible for work efforts across functional areas within MARM.
- Must be able to multi-task and perform a wide variety of tasks simultaneously such as organize presentations for upper management, perform system testing, and organize meetings.
- Work with peers in Pfizer Digital to project financial estimates for small projects.
- Manage business request prioritization with peers in Pfizer Digital.
- Contribute to the team roadmap in the new Pfizer Digital model
- Help promote the Purpose Blueprint for all projects
- Work with peers to manage project delivery through the system development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Work with peers to manage external system implementation vendors to deliver on projects according to project timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Computer Science or Business Management field.
- 3+ years of experience in a large corporate setting with an emphasis on solutions and application development.
- Development skills in a number of the following tools, languages, and databases: Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Informatica, Business Objects, Tableau, Unix Scripting, Snowflake, Red Shift
- Ambition to learn and utilize emerging technologies while working in a stimulating team environment.
- Willingness to take risks without fear of making mistakes
- Understanding of solutions delivery and delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Strong organization and critical thinking skills
- Strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills