We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
Do you want to make an impact on patient health around the world? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that brings together scientific, clinical and commercial domains together through data and analytics? Then join Pfizer Digital’s Analytics, Data and Learning organization where you can leverage cutting-edge technology including AI and ML to inform critical business decisions and improve customer experiences for our patients and physicians. Our collection of global teams drives insights to action for some of the most critical business questions for the company. Our analytics professionals are based in over 30 countries around the world and come from diverse backgrounds including: market research, data science, digital analytics, finance, investment banking, corporate development, and consulting. Join one of our teams and be at the forefront of Pfizer’s digital transformation, driving innovation and bringing advance analytics to change patients’ lives.
As a Sr Associate Data Science, you will be part of a team to develop new capabilities that leverage AI/ML to solve complex problems across Pfizer’s commercial business. In this role, you will work on the strategy and roadmap for developing new capabilities and integrating them into our analytics platform. In this process, you will work on diverse projects as use cases to identify unmet need in various domains, to guide the strategic roadmap for developing new capabilities. You will also identify opportunities to translate and elevate analytics capabilities research to organizational or enterprise processes and/or best practices for AI/analytics use at Pfizer. The ideal candidate is an expert in data science with experience working in diverse and cross-functional teams, bridging the gap between data, technology, and people, to deliver the promise of AI/ML to improve patients’ lives.
- Provide thought leadership to design and develop AI/ML approaches to solve business problems to transform Pfizer’s go-to-market model for the commercial enterprise
- Lead the execution of data science projects and provide input in the development of AI/ML capabilities
- Execute advanced analytics and predictive modeling projects using rigorous statistical methods and machine learning techniques
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain reusable assets and custom pipelines to optimize operational efficiencies in analytics execution
- Research, identify, and apply new algorithms and technologies to solve complex problems and systematize solutions into reusable assets and capabilities
- Implement Agile-based project management standards (i.e. daily check-in procedures, workload status, and cost overruns/projections)
- Participate in discussions to envision and develop data science and advanced analytics capabilities for the commercial enterprise
- 3 years of work experience as a data scientist and for a diverse range of projects
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) majors with quantitative emphasis – Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering etc.
- Expert proficiency in R, Python, and analytics platforms
- Applied knowledge of statistical analysis, experience with R, Excel, etc.
- Strong background in computer science: algorithms, data structures, machine learning, and distributed systems
- Superior analytical skills required; Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with other internal and external teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa