We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
This role resides within the Pfizer Digital GPD Client Partner organization supporting GPD Clinical Trial Experience, Clinical Trial Solutions, and Patient Technology business lines, primarily GPD Business Operations.
This Client Partner will collaborate with other Client Partners, Digital groups and across the GPD customer organization to develop and maintain customer relationships, drive IT roadmapping exercises and be the point of contact into the Pfizer Digital organization for colleague’s in ‘in scope’ business functions.
This role participates in business customer engagement, partnership, strategy, idea generation, demand management and business case development. The individual will work closely with supporting functions such as the Digital Creation Centers, Product Management, and Architecture to deliver against the strategy and portfolio.
The primary responsibilities critical for this role include the following:
- Independently develop and maintain relationships within GPD and their customer stakeholder groups to drive strategy, and then develop and implement technology solutions.
- Manage project budgets in the range $50k-$100k (per project) annually.
- Collaborate with other Pfizer Digital stakeholders to build relationships, deliver strategy and roadmap work and identify opportunities for harmonization across the enterprise.
- Drive business case creation with business sponsors and incorporate input from appropriate Pfizer Digital groups to meet functional needs and priorities. Work with solutions groups to identify technology investment, gain governance endorsement, charter and build business requirements.
- Influence and communicate effectively in presenting ideas using appropriate tools and techniques to different audiences and levels across the business and Digital organizations/groups.
- Support the development of Pfizer Digital strategy to enable business strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge of emerging technology to inform the technology strategy/roadmap in alignment with business strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 3+ years in related roles in technology-based organizations
- Understanding of the system development life cycle, computer system validation, and previous experience participating in the delivery of GxP solutions.
- Experience in business interactions at different levels, business sponsors, stakeholders, and SMEs. Dedicated to customer focus.
- Business Analysis knowledge and skills to partner with business stakeholders in identifying business opportunities, determining the optimum project investment path and implementing new business and technical solutions.
- Organizational agility, understand organizational structures, policy, procedures, processes, roles & responsibilities across business and IT groups; skillful in navigating through and working with different functional groups to get the work done.
- Self-driven and self-learning to adapt changes or new environment using knowledge, experience and judgement to make decisions in ambiguous situations and/or to resolve moderately complex situations and achieve desired results.
- Uses own judgment to modify standard methods and techniques when necessary.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities on own projects (timelines, work plans, deliverables) within a Work Team.