We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Software Engineer on Production Engineering for the Helix Design System team will ensure the smooth running and stability of the Helix Web Components. We are seeking a candidate to join the production engineering team who has the ability to jump in and own an issue, find a solution and ensure the right expectations are set with the external parties.
Key responsibilities include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing programs and features.
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Executing and directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Executing and directing software programming and documentation development.
- Working with business users or departments on technical issues including software system design.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities
- Broad knowledge of core engineering concepts and Agile development methodologies (i.e., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Broad knowledge of testing strategies including TDD, Contract Testing, BDD, API Mocking
- Understands modern software engineering, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and releasing.
- Capable of taking well-defined sub-tasks and completing these tasks
- Effective in communicating status to the team
- Knowledge of design systems and how to apply them in a practical sense with web components
- Knowledge of web application frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS or StencilJS