We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
The Enterprise Platforms & Security (EP&S) team delivers the following capabilities for Pfizer. Business application platforms supporting Pfizer’s enterprise application and critical business processes. Infrastructure allowing business traffic to travel where it needs to go, internally and externally, along with the appropriate access controls. EP&S secures Pfizer’s most important information assets through world class controls and protections and enables Pfizer’s business results by making security an enabler and not a roadblock to achieving business results.
The Sr. Manager, EP&S Business Operations will be responsible to ensure that the organization maintains a well-defined set of processes and standards supporting the operations of our team including and not limited to communications, branding and marketing, operating norms.
This role will also be responsible for delivering and communicating our EP&S service level metrics, objective and key results (OKRs), product maturity assessment results that will drive culture and colleague engagement across the organization.
- Supports change management and communications for EP&S
- Maintains the OpModel agile onboarding strategy and supporting playbook; use to onboard new teams and new hires
- Operate EP&S internal and external portals (governs content updates, updates content, keeps current/refreshed leveraging content owners)
- Change management ambassador measuring, communicating, and reporting colleague engagement through aligned OKRs; leads action plans
- Monitor, report, and communicate EP&S service level metrics, OkR’s, and product maturity assessment results
- Maintain the EP&S branding and marketing strategy focused on our internal culture and alignment to Digital
- Grows the culture in EP&S
- Bachelor’s degree required, major in a technical field such as Information Technology or Life Sciences a plus
- 12+ years of experience for external candidates
- Skills in process analysis, oral and written communications, time management, and cross group collaboration
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, create structure, and interface with various levels in the organization
- Ability to challenge, improve and develop existing practices & processes
- Significant experience working with PowerPoint® and other Microsoft® office applications