We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
Pfizer’s belief is that all people deserve to live healthy lives. This drives our desire to provide access to medicines that are safe, effective, and affordable. We advance breakthroughs that change patients’ lives and increasingly there is a digital component to the interactions we have with patients and their health care professionals.
Pfizer’s Digital Customer and Commercial Creation Center develop, launch and support all externally facing digital (web, mobile, omni-channel, & device) products, platforms, services, and experiences, servicing all external customer types at Pfizer.
We aim to ensure that every health system stakeholder is given easy access to the information and tools they need to manage the best possible outcome for patients. We empower our stakeholders with experiences that support the detection, diagnosis, access and adherence of patients in their health journeys.
We invite you to join us in our mission to advance breakthroughs that change patients’ lives by ensuring they have access to quality healthcare services and Pfizer’s medicines and vaccines.
- Develop, maintain and improve new and existing software solutions with a strong sense of accountability and attention to quality
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and team leaders to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Clearly and regularly communicate with line management and colleagues
- Help the team embrace agile core values, adopt and apply those principles, and implementation practices.
- Contribute to the completion of projects and manage own time to meet agreed targets.
- Develop plans for short-term work activities on own projects within a work team.
- Gather, analyze and communicate business and technical requirements.
- Follow appropriate Governance & Compliance processes for technology engineering, project management and application support.
- Document and transfer knowledge to others as needed.
- Engage with other technical resources and end-users to improve system robustness and usability.
- Backend experience with Drupal (7/8/9) or experience with frameworks such as PHP, Python, Laravel, Symfony, etc and willingness to learn Drupal
- MINIMUM: BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and relevant technical experience with emphasis on software development and maintenance.
- 3+ years of professional experience, including 1-2 years experience in web and software development
- Experience in modern software development technologies, including distributed versioning systems, continuous integration/deployment, automated testing and Agile programming practices
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail with high standards of quality and customer value
- Change agile with ability to work collaboratively on a team of varying demographics, size and qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills