We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
As a Digital Solutions Full-Stack Developer you will be part of a development team working on digital experiences for Healthcare Professionals.
You will be a technical member of a scrum development or project team using appropriate development methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid, etc.) to provide continuous delivery of digital experiences across our customer focused teams. You will work closely with Product and Solution Leads, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Engineers and other Developers, Client Partners, vendor partners and others to accomplish the team’s and the organization’s goals.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality software solutions. This role requires strong collaboration skills, the ability to work independently with a focus on high quality and a strong sense of accountability. The role also requires a strong desire for continuous learning to stay current with the rapidly evolving global technology landscape and significant attention to detail and quality.
- Develop, maintain and improve new and existing software solutions with a strong sense of accountability and attention to quality
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and team leaders to become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Perform stringent testing of code written, including designing and writing automated tests to allow for continuous delivery
- Clearly and regularly communicate with line management and colleagues
- Provide technical guidance to and/or perform as technical lead/co-lead on moderately complex projects
- Mentor your more junior developer colleagues and perform tasks such as peer code reviews, provide feedback and corrections as necessary
- Help the team embrace agile core values, adopt and apply those principles, and implementation practices.
- 4+ years’ experience in web and software development
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic web technologies, such as REST, HTML, and CSS
- Experience in modern software development technologies, including distributed versioning systems, continuous integration/deployment, automated testing and Agile programming practices
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail with high standards of quality and customer value
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to take ownership of issues