We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, reatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
At Pfizer we make medicines and vaccines that change patients’ lives with a global reach of over 780 million patients. Pfizer Digital is the organization charged with winning the digital race in the pharmaceutical industry. We apply our expertise in technology, innovation, and our business to support Pfizer in this mission.
The Digital Manufacturing Team is looking for new talent to join Pfizer Digital’s past-paced organization and contribute to the innovative culture we strive to maintain. The Digital Manufacturing Team is responsible for the delivery of Pfizer’s Core Digital Manufacturing Operations Management (MoM) capabilities at every level of the Pfizer Global Supply (PGS) Plant Network. These solutions are critical to Manufacturing & Lab Execution, Manufacturing Process Intelligence and Production Optimization.
The Manufacturing 4.0 Team supports all of Pfizer’s Core Manufacturing & Engineering Solutions, while enabling a secure, seamless flow of contextualized data from the device & control levels, all the way to the top of the Enterprise. Our goal is to create persona-driven, connected experiences across our shop floors to predict and optimize operations, while providing real-time insights to operators. Come join us to create Pfizer’s Factory of the Future and be part of manufacturing’s digital transformation!
The Associate, Software Quality Assurance will be part of the Digital Manufacturing 4.0 agile squad, learning the importance of the Pfizer Agile Software Delivery lifecycle processes. The colleague will support the testing/validation strategy and support the implementation of manual and automated test strategy and test execution for the solutions. The colleague will work closely with validation and test automation SMEs to create a unified approach all the Digital Manufacturing 4.0 teams.
The Associate, Software Quality Assurance colleague’s responsibilities include:
- Support creation and maintenance of testing/ verification strategy for the applications.
- Support functional testing, database verification testing, performance testing, UAT testing etc., to help ensure the solution meets business needs.
- Contribute to the creation, execution, and maintenance of manual and automation test scripts
- Track application defects during testing process and collaborate with developers until resolved to release a defect free application to the end users.
- Support creation of the software quality deliverables such as user requirements, test protocols, testing traceability matrix and test summary report
- Support the software change management process by creating the change controls and impact assessment.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal, and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, self-directed, and a team player
- Strong experience in MS Office Products (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)