We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company. They apply science and their global resources to deliver innovative therapies that extend and significantly improve lives. Every day, colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time.
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
You will help Pfizer build its information technology solutions. You will leverage your technical skills to design, develop and implement IT solutions which satisfy the short term or long terms needs of Pfizer. You will work on systems architecture, network systems and application infrastructure to deliver results.
As a Manager, you provide guidance to operational teams for managing projects. Your planning skills will help in preparing forecasts for resource requirements, and providing areas of improvement for products, processes or services. Through your comprehensive knowledge of principles, concepts and theories of the discipline, you will also work towards advancing new concepts and methodologies. You will be able to take a leadership role to facilitate agreements between different teams.
It is your hard work and dedication that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
Research and Development Solution Delivery and Engineering (R&D SDE) holds responsibility for the development and operations of the aggregate data solutions (data lakes and associated application portfolios) supporting Pfizer’s scientific and clinical functions. The Project Delivery Lead (DL) will ensure the development, deployment and maintenance of key systems supporting the R&D SDE portfolio. The DL will contribute to the R&D data strategies and lead the implementation of data and analytics solutions that support this strategy.
Planning and overseeing the development and deployment of data systems to support R&D SDE initiatives within WRDM and GPD and ensure that these systems adhere to Pfizer Digital technical road maps. Financial planning and management of applications within their portfolio Devising system development and maintenance strategies, demand management and immediate and long-term technical strategies for biomedicine systems System Development Lifecyle compliance including audit readiness and response Supervision of teams of contract colleagues Leadership of matrix teams in the delivery of technical solutions Exceptional engagement with key matrixed colleagues representing architecture, data operations, technical leadership and client representation Exceptional communication with Pfizer Digital and scientific personnel Ingestion, integration and provisioning of scientific data to customers Thought leadership with respect to data strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a major in a technical field such as Information Technology. Other fields of study considered based on experience/expertise. Advanced degree a plus.
- 5+ years of prior experience in information technology. Support of pharmaceutical/life sciences programs a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading technical/project teams
- Excellent technical knowledge of data systems (RDBMS, Data Warehouses/Lakes, No SQL Databases, etc.)
- Excellent colleague engagement skills and the demonstrated ability to contribute to multi-disciplinary execution teams
- Project and financial management experience strongly desired
- Must be comfortable leading and engaging geographically-dispersed colleagues/customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication (English Language)
- Ability to productively report progress to Pfizer Digital personnel and customers