We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Greece with headquarters in London. They ranked 4th globally in the number of mobile customers.
Being part of an agile team, Android Developer will contribute in designing and implementing our client’s high volume – high impact mobile apps.
- Collaborate with company business and product teams to develop company’s mobile applications
- Develop new features and user-interface for company’s mobile apps and maintain existing ones
- Be part of a powerful chapter that will give you the opportunity to take initiative and improve the codebase
- Create robust and scalable high-volume applications and develop prototypes quickly
- Contribute, as member of an agile team, in the research, analysis, design development and testing of solutions that best suit business and technology strategy
- Collaborate with solution designers, architects and other developers to produce just enough design
- Ensure technical integrity and quality control consistency throughout the development life-cycle
- Implement mobile applications, middle ware and frameworks such as SDK, as well as Senior Developers are involved in the applications’ design and architecture
- Transform functional requirements to technical user stories and assign business value
- Liaise with company’s vendors and technology teams in order to produce solid and state of the art deliverables
- Unit testing deliverables (user stories) against acceptance tests
- Help in removing technical impediments raised by team(s)
- Communicate with project teams throughout all project stages
- Computer Science or Engineering background
- Mobile Development: 3+ years of experience in native Android application development. (Kotlin preferred).
- At least 2-5 mobile apps launched in Google play store.
- Excellent knowledge of Android ecosystem and Android Studio.
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture etc.
- Familiarity with unit testing and testing frameworks (mockito, robolectric)
- Experience with SQL databases (SQLite) & ORMs such as Room
- Hands on experience with different Mobile APIs such as: Accelerometer, Camera, Local Storage, Animations, Google Maps, Location Services and Encryption
- Proven working experience with Google products and services.
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. GitHub, GitLab, etc.) & Gitflow.
- Proven track record of integrating and configuring third party libraries and services
- Good knowledge of the Gradle build tool
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, automation tools & proven integration will be considered a plus.
- Unity framework experience will be considered a plus.
- Working experience in agile environments/teams will be highly appreciated
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving, multi-project team environment
- Clear and effective communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and self-managing with strong interpersonal skills
- Up to date with all the trends and tendencies of his area of interest
- Open source contributing will be considered a plus
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)