We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
The Digital Transformation team in Athens of our client is looking for an Android Developer (Mid/Senior) to join one of the biggest International telecommunications companies.
Their goal is to further expand the Native Mobile development Team. Their clients list is composed of multinational companies and their design & technology needs are very demanding.
They utilize the latest Continuous Delivery by applying agile methodologies to the way they work, in order to improve efficiency and productivity. They care about our clients and we constantly strive to deliver top-notch solutions, consistently.
- Responding to clients’ needs for applications with an eye to the most feasible and effective solutions
- Coordinating with team members to create client apps in a clear and timely manner
- Handling various technical aspects, coding of modules using the provided specifications, debugging and fixing the defects
- Ensuring applications are properly integrated with various APIs
- Handling data and web service, including SOAP and REST
- Ensuring business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled before delivery
- Optimizing the interfacing of the apps with a variety of systems to ensure flexible and agile use
- Computer Science or relevant discipline University Degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- At least 3 years of native Android app development experience
- Proven working experience with at least 1 published app
- Play Store publish process experience
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Skilled in communicating directly with the customer technical team to resolve problems or agree on technical solutions as required
- Business Analysis skills
Required Technical Skills:
- Strong Native Android SDK development skills in Java or Kotlin
- Experience in Android Architecture Components
- Experience in developing for different form factors (tablets, phones, phablets), android versions and awareness of compatibility pitfalls and techniques
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services such as REST, SOAP, JSON and experience in networking libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp)
- Experience in Design Patterns like MVP
- Knowledge of Android design principles, design patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with dependency injection and reactive programming
- Familiarity with version control (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins)
- Competitive and attractive remuneration package
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
- Constant opportunities to learn New Technologies
- In house restaurant with homemade meals on daily basis and arcade games, Ping Pong & FuzzBall