We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a fast-growing gaming company located in Athens, is seeking a passionate developer for full-time employment. The successful candidate will help develop the front-end applications for the company’s internal operations that support the daily operations of internal staff members and external customers. This is a great opportunity for a vibrant and collaborative candidate who loves working with a team in a dynamic environment.
- Relevant post-secondary Computer Science diploma, degree, or practical equivalent.
- Previous working experience of 3+ years is required
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- .NET Framework, C#, MVC, WPF
Key responsibilities may include:
- Use of data binding technologies to effectively connect backend sources to frontend.
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
- Code and test software modules that meet specifications
- Knowledge of Betting/Gaming Industry would be appreciated
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme for Greece based employees