We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career.Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our Client is Dafabet, a part of Asian Logic, a group of companies located in the Far East with offices in the Philippines and Hong Kong. It is one of the largest betting and gaming company in Asia region.
The development team in Athens will be a part of a greater team abroad who will all be working on the same project. The IT direction comes from Manila in the Philippines and the two development units are in Gibraltar and the last two years in Athens.
General Duties and Responsibilities
|● Provide application security services into the software development lifecycle including secure design, coding techniques and reviews, education & awareness, process and tools, security testing support and guidance
● Perform web application security testing (Penetration tests)
● Identify application security risks and requirements for new projects and system developments.
● Sign-off on application security prior to implementation
● Work with the architecture and development groups to review code for security vulnerabilities and embed/improve security threat modelling and secure coding in the development lifecycle
● Provide technical advice to ensure that security standards are met
● Develop security testing plans and integrate into the software development lifecycle
● Perform/oversee security testing and manage remediation of identified vulnerabilities
● Support the InfoSec team in the promotion of information security best practice and embedding information security within the development streams
● Report on application security KPI’s to the Cyber Security Manager
- At least 5 years of experience and In-depth knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, secured design, security testing techniques, and the OWASP framework
- In depth understanding of secured web application and web services development in at least two of the following: PHP, .Net, JAVA
- Understanding of various CMS platforms such as Drupal, Joomla and WordPress
- Experience of web application and agile development methodologies
- Understanding of web servers and HTTP protocol running on Windows and Linux servers
- Good to have at least one of the following certifications:
- SANS GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)\Certified Ethical Hacker by the International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council.)
- GIAC Certified Web Application Defender
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
- Knowledge of technical security architectural principles and creating application threat models
- Above industry salary rates and competitive benefits package
- Private Health Insurance Package
- Work in the dynamic sports & gaming sector with top multinational teams
- Continuous training program