We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career. Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a Greek innovative e-procurement platform for ship supplies with the aim to connect ship suppliers to ship-owners and operators around the world in a simple and efficient manner. It provides an efficient online market for marine buyers and suppliers of the shipping industry, through:
- An online marketplace
- A cloud-based platform.
- A competitive edge on analytics
As their QA Automation Engineer, you will be part of their core development team, aiming to maintain and improve a fully scalable solution. You will be expected to effectively maintain high standards of quality in all provided services, as the platform is constantly growing set of microservices with a growing number of clients.
– The right candidate should have experience in building automated test plans using the best available tools.
– The candidate should also have experience in being part of a software development team.
– At least 3 years of automation experience with demonstrable skills of at least once programming language
– Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS
– Experience with an agile methodology and tools like Jira, Confluence
– An understanding of continuous integration and delivery
– Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
– Build, create and execute automated test scenarios that ensure quality
– Support test suites for multiple platforms and browser configurations
– Scope and build an automation test framework covering web and backend services
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to deployment
– Collaborate with development and product teams to understand upcoming features
– Document the process and write complete, well-organized test cases, bug reports and status reports