We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Tradeline a next-generation platform for the shipping and commodities trading industries is hiring a Senior Back-End Engineer. They use cutting-edge technologies to eliminate operational overhead and market inefficiencies. It provides a single point of communication for Traders, Ship Owners, Brokers, Shipping Agents, and Port Authorities in order to streamline their operations and reduce errors. Right now they want to expand their team because of their business in London UK and Singapore.
Tradeline is a fast-growing, goal-driven team of highly motivated professionals, committed on eliminating operational and procedural overhead, as well as market inefficiencies in commodity trading. Since their inception, they have been devoted to providing the CT industry with the most robust, user-friendly software solutions possible.
As part of the engineering team, you will be working on the product and internal modules. We are looking for engineers to accelerate our work on existing projects, and future products, able to make an impact from day one.
- Build and maintain our real-time applications
- Keep up with latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions
- 2 years of industry experience, 1+ of which with a functional programming language. Preferably Elixir or Erlang
- Fluency with either of Elixir or Erlang.
- Understanding of distributed systems and experience with Erlang OTP
- Proven track record of architecting, building fault-tolerant, high-availability, scalable services.
- Experience shipping real-time, largely scalable systems into production
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Hyperledger Fabric(preferred) or the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols a great plus.
- Any distributed systems or big data knowledge.
- Experience managing development teams.
- Attractive salary package
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Company sponsored attendance to your favourite tech conferences