We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”!
Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is looking for a Back-end developer, experienced in node.js that will collaborate with the Engineering team, to support the full stack of the software system’s infrastructure.
As part of the team, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying state-of-the-art algorithms and have every opportunity to grow and develop as our company grows. Join this exciting journey to change the way we understand the human body. They are looking for a highly communicative and organized Back-end Developer to drive and manage the cloud infrastructure, support a talented group of developers, use cutting edge technology, and ensure that customers are up and workout out around the clock.
- Manage Cloud infrastructure for Tribe software
- Focus on automation, you should be able to read and write multiple languages to facilitate
automation wherever it is needed
- Improve the deployment process, working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Improve monitoring and alerting for key cloud services
- Provide on-call support for production issues
- 4+ years of experience with REST API development
- Proficient in Node.js + TypeScript
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with high-performance Python
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with automated testing (unit-tests, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and/or No-SQL databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Fluent in English