We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a leading Digital Transformation Consulting Firm, located in Athens, Greece. Their key product is an innovative online platform that measures market shares in e-commerce per sector and connects marketing effort to the actual online transaction. They are looking for an experienced Back – End Software Engineer to join their team as they rapidly grow their platform to expand to international markets.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to develop new functionality for eRetail Audit and optimize the platform
- Write well – designed, testable, robust, performant, and reusable code
- Provide feedback to other team members
- Contribute ideas on the design of new services and system architecture
- Professional experience developing and maintaining production software
- Experience with RESTful APIs and service-oriented architectures
- Excellent knowledge of Python and/or Ruby
- Experience with unit and integration testing (RSpec a plus)
- Firm grasp of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Git-based development workflows and agile software processes
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Dedicated problem solver who can work in a fast – paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Passion for software development and web technologies
- Being self – driven, flexible, and having a big smile