We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a company which specializes in providing servicing management for loan and credit receivables, regulated by the Bank of Greece. They bring strategic know-how and advanced servicing methods, providing innovative, flexible and effective solutions to clients and borrowers.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to be part of their Business Analysis team, the Business Analyst serves as a liaison between business users, operations teams, and IT regarding Company’s Systems. The job incumbent is heavily involved in the design, evaluation and monitoring of Company’s business processes and analysis of the systems in collaboration with Business Teams.
- Liaises with business to identify and analyse required changes, prepares specifications for respective system changes, develops necessary supporting detailed documentation and communicates it to the relevant internal and/or third parties for development
- Acts as a liaison between business areas and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Develops systems test plan components, test scripts and participates/supports UAT execution
- Provides exceptional customer service to end-users by leading with business and technical process guidance and drives continuous improvement to existing processes
- Collaborates with QA team in order to verify and control processes execution and optimization by making respective adjustments, if needed
- Is accountable for the design, evaluation and monitoring of business processes, as well as for their documentation and maintenance as per business needs and/or asset owner guidelines
- Gathers and monitors business requests and contributes to the overall team’s request management planning in order to delivery accurate solutions which fit business needs
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or other related studies
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in business analysis in recoveries/collections processes
- Knowledge of project management and systems development processes and methodologies
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English; verbal and written
- Problem-solving ability and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong Business Acumen
- Ability to work under pressure