We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a mobile marketing company game based application incorporated in Greece in June 2011. Their core expertise resides on empowering their partners to engage their audience in a human-like dialogue.
At the moment they are looking for a Business Analyst in Athens to play a key role in communicating between internal departments, acting as a “translator” where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organization’s needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business problem, design and architecture of our platform and hosted services
- Collect, analyse and document business, user, functional and non-functional requirements
- Present and communicate findings to various technical and business stakeholders
- Define initiative milestones, phases and elements
- Support product management, architects, engineering and other teams throughout the design and execution phases
- Understand the big picture and analyse how the software will solve a problem or meet an underlying business need
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity requirements into technical requirements (Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria)
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical discipline or MBA
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field
- Strong requirements analysis, modelling, and documentation skills
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Be able to create a Backlog and User Stories
- Ability to translate/break down User Stories for the team
- Knowledge of Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Working experience with Software development methods such as SCRUM, RAD, RUP, Software Prototyping
Qualifications considered a plus:
- A valid Business Analysis certification (PMI-PBA or CBAP)
- Proven skills in using and administering Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience in Agile/Lean
- Knowledge of Relational Databases