We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a provider of large-scale ICT solutions for government and industry alike and they are looking for a Business Analyst with strong technical background for a European Project.
- Successful training/education by a competent institute in the relevant subject
Knowledge and Skills:
- English: C1
- Ability to analyse business domain, business stakeholder needs and requirements, business processes
- Ability to create conceptual data entity models and structured requirements documents
- Ability to guide and persuade
- Ability to be very proactive and participate in the early stage of business needs capture and system requirements analysis
- Ability to challenge assumptions about how things should be done
- Working in an international/multicultural environment
- Minimum 3 years as an analyst in business and/or process analysis
- Experience may be requested for specific project elements such as Identity Management/Enterprise Data Modelling
Nature of the tasks:
- Interview staff, management team and other stakeholders
- Carrying out research and data collection and conduct analysis
- Running focus groups and facilitating workshops
- Preparing proposals/presentations
- Preparing and documenting business needs specifications
- Analysis and authoring of system requirements and design of new information systems
- Discovering business and system integration patterns
- Assessing solutions for buy vs build vs configure decisions
- Translate system requirements in to a form that can be understood by the implementation teams