We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is the 1st independent Energy Producer in Greece that provides a wide spectrum of friendly and facilitating web services. Right now they are looking for a Business Analyst who will support the Business Applications functions within the IT Department.
- Participates in the analysis, design, implementation and test of business applications change.
- Coordinates and monitors solutions implementations to IS Change Issues.
- Monitors applications systems interfaces
- Provides 1st level support to key users
- Escalates issues for 2nd or 3rd level support to vendors and evaluate solutions provided
- Coordinates users and consultants participating in IS Change
- Acts as a central person for collecting and tracking change requests progress
- Conducts 1st level testing in solutions provided by vendors
- Coordinates and controls the vendors that provide IT outsourcing services to the Company, with regard to the business applications.
- Contribute to reporting needs of the users
- Ensures proper documentation is provided for the applications in his/her duty
- University Degree in IT or Business related disciplines
- 4-8 years of experience in IS Business Analysis, Design and in Business Applications, preferably in the Utilities, Services or Telecom sectors
- Very good IS analysis and design skills
- Good awareness of business processes
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language