We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a multinational company with their product of Wikipedia for Farmers!
The successful candidate will join an innovating and challenging team. He has to build his team with the newest technologies (PHP).
Providing technical leadership in all aspects of their business.
You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. They expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO with PHP product and card system
- Knowledge of technological trends to build the strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field