We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a global leader in open virtual banking in Latam.
- Develop and maintain automated systems that quickly create local dev and testing environments
- Build out and scale infrastructure stack on Docker, and Kubernetes
- Build tools and processes to support monitoring and analytics
- Be involved in the entirety of the product life-cycle
- 5+ years’ experience in software/systems development
- Strong software development background, experience building software systems
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience with IaaS/cloud services such as Azure
- Strong understanding of IT security best practices
- Experience with automation/ configuration software (Ansible, Puppet), and/or orchestration software (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.)
- Experience, or at least familiar, with Service Discovery tools.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Docker and containerized systems
- Experience with administration of PostgreSQL, Redis, Rabbitmq, Nginx, etc., at production scales
- Understanding of computer networks
- Understanding of Jenkins CI
What they offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a young, motivating and challenging environment