We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client is a catalyst, empowering FinTech Innovation in Financial Institutions, Corporates and FinTechs, uniquely bonding deep Financial Services understanding, expertise in developing mission critical financial systems and the latest trends in FinTech innovation. It empowers Open Banking initiatives & fosters true collaboration with the rapidly
growing FinTech community. Right now they are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
- Develop and maintain automated systems that quickly create local dev and testing environments
- Build tools and processes to support monitoring and analytics
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- 2-3 years’ experience in software/systems development
- Strong software development background, experience building software systems
- Strong understanding of IT security best practices
- Proficient in Linux administration
- Experience with automation/ configuration software (Ansible, Puppet)
- Expert knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficient with scripting, i.e. Python etc.
- Experience with continuous deployment, live monitoring, dynamic load balancing, and security