We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is “From Developers to Developers”! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities for candidates that want to take the next step in their career. Code. Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and we want the best value for you!
Our Client is the fastest growing group of companies in the Mediterranean Aquaculture industry, with activity across Europe and worldwide export power.
Nowdays they move forward into mergin of Group of companies with the center of technology department in Spain. They are looking for an ERP Business Applications Manager, to lead and develop a functional Business Applications team, to deliver enabling technologies to our key business partners.
The areas of responsibilities will be in Business Applications to support our business commercial and operational flows. They want from the ideal profile to lead the development and deployment of the group ERP and technologies.
The mission is to transition the team abilities and technology capabilities level appropriate to the scale of multinational enterprise.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and develop a Business Applications team in the ERP and/or analytics area.
- Strengthening the Business Applications team with the appropriate development plans for technical and project deployment skills.
- Strengthening the IT function with business partners. The IT function is transitioning from a reactive to a more business engagement model.
- Support and Deliver group wide consolidated ERP solutions to our Group Functions.
- Work closely with the Group IT Director to leverage consolidated assets for future growth.
- Support Group IT Director in evaluation of future technology roadmap.
- Work as part of the IT Leadership team.
- Manage external vendor partners, both on contract and delivery of services/technology
- Participate actively in the change management of the group wide change programs.
- Be capable of complex and integrated system thinking appropriate to enterprise software.
- Project Deployment – certification in project planning an advantage.
- People management experience and/or experience of development processes
- Experience of Multinational environment, working across different cultures.
- 5 years of working with ERP Technology – Microsoft Nav, DAX, SAP, an advantage.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing – Power BI, Qlikview
- Exposure to Data Warehouse design required
- Production Software – knowledge of Acqua Manager
- Strong business facing skills – demonstrate ability to present to N-1, N-2 level.
- Experience of working in structured project management environment.
- Business Analysis skills – the ability to under business processes and relate them to the appropriate technology
- Use of collaboration tools to enhance group working
- Demonstrate leadership skills – positive, motivating, decisive. Self-motivated personality.
- Independent and self-learning personality with the ability to work alone and in a team.
- Fast learning personality in order to learn the very specific business of aquaculture.
- Analytical minded
- Organized and team oriented
- Very good communication skills
- “Can Do” approach to problem solving