We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client redefines the way people travel by offering its customers the most personalized and wholesome travel experience from the moment they start planning their trip until the moment they return home. In 2017 they serviced more than 200,000 travelers and they plan to surpass 1 million travelers in 2018.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in using Git Versioning
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Excitement about new technologies & front-end performance optimization
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
Optional Skills that would be much appreciated:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails templating (.erb, .slim or other)
- Experience in PWA development
- Experience with Zeplin & Sketch
- HTML Email templating + Use of Cross email-client testing tools like Litmus / EmailonAcid
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Familiarity with Web Components and Polymer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic and hardworking people
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- The unique opportunity to grow a small team to a large department for a globally unique product