We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client provides e-business management, consulting and outsourcing services through its innovative model. By monitoring data, formulating paramount search engine exposure [SEO] and carrying out ongoing strategies they achieving an effective online branding. They are looking for a Front – End Developer to join their team. The position is a key role of the IT & development team for the development of admirable web and mobile applications by making digital magic happen. Responsibilities include translation of the UI design mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application as a great user experience starts with a functional and attractive digital environment for users to explore and interact. You will work as a liaison between the UI designers team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation and the back-end team, using semantic web technologies such as markup language [HTML5] and style sheet language [CSS3] to define how the application looks as well as how it performs for paramount user experience.
- Translate unique mockups to HTML [PSD to HTML]
- Liaise efficiently with UI designer and back-end developer
- Assure the technical workability of UI design mockups
- Code and libraries developed for future reuse
- Optimize web / mobile applications for ultimate speed and scalability
- Front-end related suggestion enhancements
- Three  years minimum of working experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is desirable but not mandatory
- Substantial knowledge of developing cross-platform / browser-compatible, dynamic web / mobile
- Substantial knowledge of image authoring tools of Adobe such as Photoshop and Lightroom
- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English and Greek language
- Intermediate knowledge of CSS Preprocessing [SCSS]
- Basic knowledge in server-side language, preferably PHP and Python
- Intermediate knowledge of open source Version Control Systems, preferably GIT
- Intermediate knowledge in API usage and working with JSON and XML
- Intermediate knowledge of mobile UI frameworks, such as jQuery Mobile
- Intermediate knowledge of latest SEO techniques and ensuring that web / mobile applications will adhere to them
- Full-time employment
- Continuous development & personal growth
- Innovative and young working environment
- Excellent career opportunities