We are the 1st Hub for Developers! Our motto is From Developers to Developers! Our vision is to provide real career opportunities to candidates that want to make the next step in their career.
Code.Career is the first process that you will speak with developers (only!) and tech (freak) experts!
Our client has developed the most popular tools for AutoCAD, that accelerates the design process of architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) projects. The application enables designers and engineers to have the complete 3D geographical view of their real-world project sites within minutes, through Google Earth and other satellite data providers.
Right now they are looking for a Front – End Engineer to join their team.
- Relevant Computer Science diploma, degree, or practical equivalent.
- Previous working experience is required
- jQuery, Bootstrap
- Angular 2/4/6/7
Nice to have:
- Unit Testing with Karma and Jasmine
Key responsibilities may include:
- Use of data binding technologies to effectively connect backend sources to the frontend.
- Creating, executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application meets performance requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
- Code and test software modules that meet specifications